Polar GH507 Display Freezer 2 Door with Light Box 920Ltr Designed for farm shops, convenience stores and service stations, the Polar G-Series double door display freezer helps you to stylishly merchandise frozen foods to maximise sales.
With its vast internal capacity spread over ten sturdy adjustable shelves, you can offer your customers a huge choice, all of which is effectively showcased by the attractive and efficient LED lighting. Each shelf features handy removable shelf edges, so you can easily add pricing or other product information. Above, the freezer is fitted with a highly-visible light bar which is perfect for customising branding or providing information to draw customers to the unit.
For efficiency, both of the doors are double glazed and self-closing, significantly reducing temperature loss during use. And when it's time to clean up, the robust rear rollers and solid commercial design of the freezer ensure maintenance is fast and easy.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32°C.
- Capacity 920Ltr
- Dimensions 2022(H) x 1370(W) x 720(D)mm
- Output 230V. 5A.
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -22°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 212kg
- Energy Rating F
- Colour White
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- 10 sturdy adjustable shelves with edge labels to showcase contents
- Rear rollers and adjustable feet for easy positioning
- Easy manual defrost
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting to reduce running costs whilst highlighting contents
- Top mounted illuminated display panel draws the eye of users
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: -18°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed self-closing lockable door for improved energy efficiency
Energy Rating Information
- Supplier Polar
- Model GH507
- Energy Efficiency F
- Energy Efficiency Index 65.6
- E24h 23.523kWh/24hr
- Annual Consumption 8585.9kWh/annum
Polar Refrigeration, a trusted brand for commercial caterers from all sectors. The huge range includes high quality light, medium and heavy duty lockable fridges, freezers, blast chillers, prep counters, bottle coolers, ice makers and wine coolers, all of which have been designed in collaboration with professional caterers. The Polar Fridge, Freezer, Bottle Cooler and Display Refrigeration is amongst the most popular choice for catering refrigeration in the UK, we offer 2 or 3 years warranty on all cabinets and can deliver Next Day to most areas. Leading the way with the latest green refrigerant, improving performance and efficiency by up to 40%.
Apply coupon on the checkout page
10TODAY - £10 OFF when you spend over £250
20TODAY - £20 OFF when you spend over £1000 VAT excl.
30TODAY - £30 OFF when you spend over £2000 VAT excl.
40TODAY - £40 OFF when you spend over £3000.00 VAT excl.
50TODAY - £50 OFF when you spend over £5000 VAT excl.