Please Note over the festive period only Emergency Calls will be acted upon by the manufacturers.
All products bought from Nextday Catering Equipment have a minimum one year parts warranty this means we will only supply the parts required to fix the unit we will not supply or pay for any 3rd pary labour. Most items include an onsite labour warranty which also runs for one year this will be clearly shown on the product page as 1, 2 or 3 years full warranty. If any in any doubt please contact us email: [email protected]
In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please follow the procedure below and we will arrange an immediate repair or if parts only the parts to be sent directly to you. - The items must be securely packaged in a box with maximum support giving to the product to ensure safe return to base. If the item is returned in insufficient packaging and has damage to it - Nextday Catering Equipment will not be held responsible.
Please note that some items have a back to base only warranty, which means that we will collect the item from you and repair it at our repair centre then return to you in full working order.
Please note that if you are in the highlands and islands area your goods will only be covered by a parts only warranty. This will only cover replacement parts and labour will have to be sourced locally.
Placing a Warranty Service Call
We hope you don’t need to place a warranty call on your equipment but should you need to do so please follow procedure below:
- Download and complete the above Warranty Request Form and send this to [email protected]
- You will hear back from someone within 48 hours (excluding weekends)
- We will advise whether we will place the call or you need to call the manufacturer direct
- If you are required to call the manufacturer direct we will give you the relevant phone numbers to do so and advise any further information you would need to provide them with
- A service call will only be placed on return of the completed and signed ‘Warranty Request From’. We are unable to place calls without a signature on the form.
- If an item is ‘return back to base’ we will arrange for a collection of your item by our courier and this will be returned back for inspection for repair or replacement if the fault is covered under warranty. (Please note elements for the CB433 are not covered under warranty as these are consumable parts)
- Once a call has been raised you will be informed of your Reference number which you will need to quote should you need an update of the progress of your call
- Should the warranty be a chargeable call we will raise an invoice in accordance with the signed ‘Warranty Request Form’ and payment will be required within 7 Days
- Please note we are unable to place a Warranty Service Calls over the telephone
Please note that should the unit be attended by anyone other than a manufacturer authorised engineer, the warranty can be invalidated.