Delivery Update: Due to the evolving situation with Coronavirus we are currently operating on Standard delivery service only for orders placed. To check the status of parcel deliveries, simply log onto our website and access any tracking via your order history, in the my account section. Alternatively you can download the Parcelforce or DPD app, we are processing all orders or offering identical alternatives to try and help our customers as much as we can.
Please note: DPD & Parcelforce have advised, to protect both delivery staff and our customers as much as possible, they will not be handing over the hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures. Their delivery teams will instead log the name of the person accepting the item and sign on their behalf.
Opening times Now: 9am - 4pm - Please Email : [email protected] with enquiries as phone lines can be extremely busy!
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed next day service' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries, highlands and islands. Selecting our Guaranteed service means that we will dispatch the products from our warehouse, we do have to rely on the courier to make the delivery on our behalf which has a 97% success rate. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are made on time.
ORDERING HEAVY EQUIPMENT NEXT DAY:
HEAVY EQUIPMENT (FRYER'S, COOKERS, WATER BOILERS AND GENERAL ELECTRICAL ITEMS WITH A PLUG ATTACHED MUST BE SELECTED WITH HEAVY EQUIPMENT EXP 24 HOUR DELIVERY IF THE ITEM IS NEEDED NEXT DAY. PLEASE NOTE THESE ORDERS MUST BE IN BY 1PM
Please ensure you provide the correct billing address that matches the card holder and the correct delivery address, including the postcode and contact number. Incorrect details may result in a delay to your order. A land line telephone number is required for any orders that are being delivered to an alternative address which doesn't match the card holder's registered address. We do not ship to flats or tower blocks unless they are manned by a contactable security firm with a land line telephone number.
Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday, for delivery on Tuesday. Standard UK delivery charges excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight. For these areas please refer to the remote and offshore delivery tables for pricing.
Items damaged must be reported on the same day of delivery and must be made in writing within 24 hours from the time of delivery. Claims made outside this time limit will not be valid. If a delivery is received with an item damaged, the delivery note must be signed as 'unchecked' or 'damaged'. Any claim for damages must be accompanied by photographic evidence.
Some items, such as heavy catering equipment and some crockery, have an extended delivery time as they are sent direct from their manufacturers. Delivery time is usually within 3 working days however, please allow up to 7 working days for electrical heavy cooking and refrigeration equipment. You will be contacted shortly after placing your order to advise of any possible delays to your delivery. Please note, we cannot guarantee the time of delivery but can contact the courier to provide an estimated time of delivery. Extremely Large, Heavy or Bulky items may incur additional delivery costs, this will be confirmed by our sales on 0344 875 4 875 with any enquiries.
We aim to process and dispatch any order completed before 3pm on the same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery of your order unless you have specified an express delivery.
We aim to have all items on our website in stock however, If your item is out of stock, we will advise you as soon as it becomes available. An email will be sent to you with the option to cancel your order if you are unable to wait for delivery. Out of stock items will not be charged for. Tax charges and 20% VAT are applied to all orders made within the UK and European Union. All other orders are VAT free.
Standard UK Delivery Service (Next Day) but not guaranteed.
- Free delivery is applied to all web orders to the value of £49.99 + vat or more.
- A delivery charge of £4.95 (inc vat) will be charged for orders with a value of less than £49.99 (ex VAT).
- Delivery is usually made the next day if you order before 3pm.
- Next day delivery only applies to mainland UK orders and excludes remote and offshore areas.
- Remote areas will incur an extra charge for delivery as sub-contractors for these deliveries are required. Please call for information before ordering.
Standard Delivery Service (Excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight). All prices exclude VAT.
- Order value over £49.99 Usually Next Day FREE
- Order value under £49.99 Can Take Up To 2 Working Days £4.95
- Premium Delivery Services
- Premium delivery services, such as delivery on a Saturday or next day delivery before 10am, can be arranged at an extra cost - please check the table below.
- You should order before 3pm to ensure your premium delivery arrives on time.
- We cannot offer premium delivery options for remote areas, offshore and Northern Ireland.
- 97% of our parcels are delivered within 24hrs which is one of the highest in our industry.
Premium Delivery Service (Excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight). All prices exclude VAT.
- Next day before 10am £17.95
- Next day before noon £10.95
- Saturday £19.95
- Offshore And Remote Deliveries
- For remote areas, off-shore and Northern Ireland please allow 3-4 working days for delivery.
- Postage rates for these areas vary, please check our table below. Remote areas will incur an extra charge for delivery, please call for prices!
- A supplementary delivery cost for heavy equipment may apply.
N Ireland, Offshore & Remote Areas. All prices exclude VAT.
- Order value over £99.99 Order value under £99
- Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight £7.95 £7.95
- Scottish Islands £14.95 £9.95
- Channel Islands £10.95 £4.95
- Alderney £24.95 £11.95
- Direct Delivery Items
- Some items such as heavy or bulky items and some items of crockery have an extended delivery time as they are delivered directly from our supplier.
- Although most items will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days we cannot guarantee delivery times for these products.
- Extremely Large, Heavy or Bulky items may incur additional delivery costs, this will be confirmed by our sales team.
- Please contact us (0844 875 4 875) if you need to confirm lead times.
Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises. We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility.
Delivery does not include unpacking, positioning or assembling items.
Age Restricted Items:
As a responsible supplier of knives, corrosives and other harmful substances, our courier will conduct an age verification check upon delivery. This only applies when signing for a parcel that contains one of these products. Our delivery driver will ask for proof of identification before handing over your parcel. Accepted forms of ID are- Passport, Driver’s license or a Citizens card. Please be aware that if identification cannot be produced at the point of delivery then the driver will not deliver your parcel.