Winterhalter Utensil Washer UF-L
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Providing the speed needed to cope with commercial demand whilst maintaining premium quality, the Winterhalter GS650 Utensil Washer can handle up to 40 full racks of cutlery per hour By rinsing utensils from both above and below comprehensive cleaning will be delivered across all your goods, with the water quality perfected by a quadruple filtration system and the addition of a rinse aid dispenser This particular model features an extended cavity height that allows it to hold even the largest of kitchen tools with ease
- Dimensionsnbsp;1880(H) x 775(W) x 870(D)mm
- Outputnbsp;40 rackshr
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;UF-L
- Temperature Rangenbsp;60°C to 85°C
- Warrantynbsp;3 Years Parts Labour
- Up to 40 wash cycles an hour on hot fill supply
- 830mm entry height for washing large utensils including full size GN baking sheets
- Rack Size of 612 x 672mm
- Easy to use colour coded controls - language neutral
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self cleaning programme
- Built in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
- Easy access front loading door system
- Minimum requirement of 15 bar incoming water pressure