Winterhalter Utensil Washer UF-M Energy
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
For large scale reliable utensil cleaning, the Winterhalter GS-640T-ENERGY Utensil Washer is the perfect addition to the commercial kitchen set up Incredibly energy efficient and effective, the Winterhalter features the latest in warewashing technology to provide the very best results as well as a large 640mm entry height that accommodates the largest utensils One of its most useful features is the innovative heat exchange system, which draws in energy from exhaust steam and uses it to then heat the cold water inlet, reducing running costs significantly
- Dimensionsnbsp;2000(H) x 775(W) x 870(D)mm
- Outputnbsp;40 rackshr
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;UF-M Energy
- Temperature Rangenbsp;60°C to 85°C
- Warrantynbsp;3 Years Parts Labour
- Integrated steam heat recovery and exhaust steam extraction system for reduced running costs and cooler working environment
- Up to 40 wash cycles an hour on cold water supply
- 640mm entry height for washing large utensils including full size gastronorm containers
- Rack Size of 608 x 672mm
- Easy to use colour coded controls - language neutral
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self cleaning programme
- Built in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
- Minimum requirement of 15 bar incoming water pressure