Winterhalter Undercounter Utensil Washer GS630
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
As the smallest utensil washer in the world, the Winterhalter GS630 makes the most of its compact design with the ability to rinse up to 38 racks per hour, with the capacity to wash crockery and cutlery as well, including gastronorm containers Using quadruple water filtration with the assistance of rinse aid dispensers to ensure the best quality wash on every cycle, the machine will switch the wash between the top and bottom of the chamber to make sure every inch of the cavity is thoroughly rinsed A self-cleaning function is also built into the unit making maintenance and product hygiene as straightforward as pressing a button
- Dimensionsnbsp;820(H) x 870(W) x 600(D)mm
- Outputnbsp;38 rackshr
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;GS-630
- Temperature Rangenbsp;60°C to 85°C
- Warrantynbsp;3 Years Parts Labour
- Up to 38 racks per hour
- 410mm entry height for washing oversized items inc gastronorm containers
- Rack size of 508 x 650mm
- Can also be used for crockery and cutlery
- Easy to use colour coded controls - language neutral
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self cleaning programme
- Built in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
- Minimum requirement of 15 bar incoming water pressure