Fracino Contempo 2 Semi Automatic Group Commercial Coffee Machine
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
The UK's multi award-winning manufacturer of cappuccino and espresso coffee machines.
As a brand leader with a flair for innovation, our trailblazing success sees us export our machines to over 70 countries across five continents. In the UK, where we claim a 50% market share, our machines are installed in bustling coffee shops, boutique hotels, gastro pubs and restaurants - producing great coffee and delivering high profits for retailers.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm and the high group (lattÃ© glass) option gives 150mm
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso.
- Cups per hour: 240 Cappuccino | 400 Espresso
- Dimmensions H480 x W580 x D500
- Boiler capacity 14 litres
- Element Rating 4000 watts
- Power Supply 20 amp
- 60 Litre of water per hour
England & Wales and Scottish Lowlands only.