6 Pot Wet Heat Bain Marie WIth Pans & Lids Commercial 6BS-W
6 Pot Wet Heat Bain Marie WIth Pans & Lids
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
The is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 6 stainless steel pots and lids. This unit is ideal for safely holding sauces gravies and pre cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature. This Wet Heat Bain Marie Food Warmer Holder is perfect for gentle cooking, heating or storing hot food ready for serving and also prevents food from drying out, it simply ensures moist and fresh cooking results every time. The very versatile Food Warmer is an absolute ultimate value for money, great for buffet service and parties where bulk food at ideal temperatures is required.
- Dimensions 250 (H) x 380(D) x 590(W)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.5kW
- Supplier Model Number 6BS-W
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 15.2kg
- Thermostatic heat control
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy and pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control
- Stainless steel 8 pint (45 litre) pots included
- Wet heat helps to prevent food from drying out but can be used as dry heat as well
- Front Tap for easy draining of water
- Wet heat for commercial use