Vegware Compostable CPLA Forks White
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Increase your appeal at festivals and other eco-conscious events with these Vegware compostable CPLA forks Made from renewable, plant-based CPLA, these forks are highly sustainable and can fully compost within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility This will help to reduce the amount of waste you send to harmful landfill sites, minimise your environmental impact and give your business a more positive, eco-friendly image
This CPLA material also gives the forks tremendous rigidity, strength and stability, ensuring they are able to cope with extensive commercial use without breaking or damaging
- Dimensionsnbsp;165(L)mm (6 12)"
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Eco-friendly alternatives to oil-based plastic cutlery
- Made from sustainable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than standard plastic alternatives
- Match with Vegware's compostable knives (HC606) and spoons (HC607)