Valentine Single Tank Single Basket Free Standing Electric Fryer Evo 200
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Compact and powerful, the Valentine EVO 200 single pan electric fryer is a fantastic solution for effective and efficient commercial food frying Whether you're frying fish, chips, doughnuts or tempura, the Evo 200 helps you save money and time without taking up too much valuable kitchen space (only 200mm wide) The fryer oil pan has a smaller cool zone than other comparable fryers, meaning you don't need as much oil to fill the fryer and less energy is used to get the oil up to cooking temperature
- Dimensionsnbsp;900(H) x 200(W) x 600(D)mm
- Materialnbsp;Stainless Steel
- Power Typenbsp;Electric
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;EVO200
- Temperature Rangenbsp;30°C to 190°C
- Warrantynbsp;3 Years On-Site Parts Labour
- Colournbsp;Stainless Steel
- Industry leading 3 year on-site parts and labour warranty
- 20 year fryer tank warranty
- Slim line unit fits into tight spaces
- Easy to clean
- Fully insulated pan means less heat loss and greater energy efficiency
- Smaller cool zone means a 5 - 10% saving on oil
- Solid fat melt cycle
- Made to exacting Swiss standards
- ECO switch stops the oil from overheating on initial heat up
- working height between 850-900mm
- 7-8 Ltrs