Falcon F900 Two Zone Induction Hob i9042
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Power and efficiency combine in the Falcon F900 i9042 countertop induction hob Perfect for busy restaurants or takeaways, the hob features two 35KW cooking zones which deliver instant, precise temperature so you can fry, sauté or boil with the minimum of fuss Built in pan sensors ensure power is only applied when the pans are in place, meaning highly efficient and safe operation, as well as reduced heat emissions into your kitchen
- Dimensionsnbsp;350(H) x 400(W) x 900(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking areanbsp;370 x 710mm
- Materialnbsp;Stainless Steel Glass
- Power Typenbsp;Electric
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;i9042
- Warrantynbsp;2 Year Parts Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- In-built pan detection technology means very little wasted energy
- Energy efficiency of over 90%, minimising running costs
- Temperature instantly controllable - from a rolling boil to simmer in seconds
- 6mm toughened glass hob is strong enough to withstand the harshest of kitchen environments
- Low heat emissions contribute to a more comfortable kitchen environment
- No visual flames means reduced risk of burns to staff
- Pot handles remain cool, meaning reduced risk of burns
- Hob simply wipes clean, meaning no more scrubbing at end of service
- Durable 2mm thick laser cut hob
- Can be joined closely to other F900 models to offer all the advantages of a suite with the convenience of separate units
Falcon Catering Equipment - Next Day