Falcon F900 Four Zone Induction Hob i9084
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Large, powerful and user-friendly, the Falcon F900 i9084 countertop induction hob is ideal for professional use in restaurants, takeaways and much more With four high performance 35kW cooking zones each with built-in pan detection technology, you can quickly switch pots between zones to deliver precise, instant heat The 6mm toughened glass is incredibly strong and can take all the punishment you'd expect from heavy duty everyday use Safe, sturdy and immensely efficient
- Dimensionsnbsp;350(H) x 800(W) x 900(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking areanbsp;740 x 710mm
- Materialnbsp;Stainless Steel Glass
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;i9084
- Warrantynbsp;2 Year Parts Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- In-built pan detection technology means very little wasted energy
- Energy efficiency of over 90%, minimising running costs
- Temperature instantly controllable - from a rolling boil to simmer in seconds
- 6mm toughened glass hob is strong enough to withstand the harshest of kitchen environments
- Low heat emissions contribute to a more comfortable kitchen environment
- No visual flames means reduced risk of burns to staff
- Pot handles remain cool, meaning reduced risk of burns
- Hob simply wipes clean, meaning no more scrubbing at end of service
- Durable 2mm thick laser cut hob
- Can be joined closely to other F900 models to offer all the advantages of a suite with the convenience of separate units
Falcon Catering Equipment - Next Day