Bravilor Bonamat B5 HW Bulk Coffee Brewer 2x5 Ltr - DC687-1P
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
- 10 Ltr coffee holding capacity and 30 Ltr per hour (brews 5Ltr of coffee in 10 minutes)
- 2 x 5 Ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- 1 separate hot water tap with 3 litre water holding capacity and 10 litre per hour output (ideal to make tea)
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place
- Coffee: 30Ltr/Hr Hot Water: 20Ltr/Hr
- Dimensions: 800(H) x 790(W) x 570(D)mm
- Capacity: 5 litre
- Weight: 33 KG
|Temperature Range||0C to 96C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 years parts & 1 year labour|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Output Per Hour||30Ltr Coffee/ 20Ltr Hot Water|
|Packaged Weight||39 KG|