Blue Seal Evolution G594-LS-N 600mm Natural Gas Chargrill - G032-N
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Please note that due to high demand 14 days lead time on this item.
Blue Seal G594-LS-N Description
- 600mm gas chargrill on leg stand.
- Reversible heavy-duty top grates.
- Interchangeable drop on griddle plates.
- Inclined position to reduce flare and enhance grease run.
- Flame failure protection with continuous pilot burner.
- Lift out grates radiants and baffles for cleaning.
- Heavy-duty reinforced control knobs.
- Easy clean installation and service.
- 2 x 9.8 kW 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Gas Power: 19.8kW 67500 Btu/hr
- Gas Connection: R 3/4 (BSP) male
- Supplied with natural and LP gas regulator and gas conversion kit
- Weight: 128kg
- Packed Weight: 171kg
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 812mm
- Height: 915mm/1085mm including splashback
- Cooking Area: 592mm x 500mm 2960cm2
- Packed dimensions: W645 x D870 x H855mm
Blue Seal Commercial Cooking Equipment by Next Day Catering..
Why buy Blue Seal from Nextday Catering Equipment.
We are the largest Independent retailer of Blue Seal in the UK and our customers have been buying this brand from us since 1998. The Blue Seal Evolution Cooking Commercial Cooking Series is the next stage in a journey of continuous improvement for the Ovens, Fryers, Grills and Griddles. Sleeker in design, and built to accommodate the demands of today’s most passionate chefs, it promises even more performance than anything before it.
The Blue Seal Evolution Series is the culmination of a process in which the Blue Seal commercial catering range has been completely redesigned. The result is an expanded, more functional range of equipment offering more configuration options and blistering performance. Improved streamlining creates a continuous workspace when units are placed in a line-up, while the 812mm of depth gives plenty of cooking area, even when you are forced to push culinary frontiers from the confines of a small kitchen.
If you can't stand the heat, turn it up.
AT Next Day Catering Equipment we say that every chef could use a little more heat, so a new Advanced Open Burner has been designed to deliver just that – 7kW of power to burn. For optimum performance with all pan sizes, precise controls offer a full range of heat settings within a compact flame.
A heart of steel.
The Super Heavy gauge 304 grade stainless steel is the cladding of choice for all units in the Blue Seal Evolution Series Equipment. All ranges are constructed on a full galvanised steel chassis, while fully framed drop down doors are fitted with a heavy-duty hinge system for a lifetime of operation.