Blue Seal Cobra CP4-N 40 Ltr Natural Gas Single Pan Pasta Noodle Cooker - DA508-N
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Blue Seal CP4-N Description
- High performance single pan pasta cooker
- 40L water capacity
- Safety cut-out thermostat for empty pan/water boil out
- Easy service
- Pan 1.5mm 316 stainless steel
- Side panels 1.2mm 304 stainless steel
- 50mm dia. stainless steel adjustable legs to front and two
rollers at rear
- Fine adjustment water faucet for pan filling and water
- Access to all parts from front of unit
- Basket size: 125mm x 165mm x 180mm deep
Drain must be connected to system suitable for boiling water discharge 1” BSP Male connection 118mm from left hand side 470mm from rear and 170mm from floor
- Six stainless steel pasta baskets supplied
- Easy clean 316 grade stainless steel open pan
- Hinged basket drain stand
- Easy clean
- Volume: 0.54m3
- Splashback 0.9mm 304 stainless steel
- 25mm (1”) skimming overflow and pan drain valve
- 304 stainless steel wire basket support grid in pan
- Variable high boil to standby simmer burner control
- Millivolt gas valve system (no electrical supply)
- Piezo ignition to standing pilot burner
- Basket immersion depth 165mm
Cold water connection 50mm from left hand side 556mm from rear and 140mm from floor
- Patented infra-red burner system
- Integrated water fill and starch skimming water faucet
- Stainless steel exterior
- Fully modular
- Bull nose welded stainless steel
- Double skin door with stainless exterior
- Six stainless steel baskets with moulded handles
- Large easy to use knob - heat resistant reinforced
- Pan protection safety cut-out thermostat
- Flame failure protection on pilot
- Pan size: 365(w) x 405(l)mm
- 47MJ/hr 13kW Natural gas
Blue Seal Commercial Cooking Equipment by Next Day Catering..
Why buy Blue Seal from Nextday Catering Equipment.
We are the largest Independent retailer of Blue Seal in the UK and our customers have been buying this brand from us since 1998. The Blue Seal Evolution Cooking Commercial Cooking Series is the next stage in a journey of continuous improvement for the Ovens, Fryers, Grills and Griddles. Sleeker in design, and built to accommodate the demands of today’s most passionate chefs, it promises even more performance than anything before it.
The Blue Seal Evolution Series is the culmination of a process in which the Blue Seal commercial catering range has been completely redesigned. The result is an expanded, more functional range of equipment offering more configuration options and blistering performance. Improved streamlining creates a continuous workspace when units are placed in a line-up, while the 812mm of depth gives plenty of cooking area, even when you are forced to push culinary frontiers from the confines of a small kitchen.
If you can't stand the heat, turn it up.
AT Next Day Catering Equipment we say that every chef could use a little more heat, so a new Advanced Open Burner has been designed to deliver just that – 7kW of power to burn. For optimum performance with all pan sizes, precise controls offer a full range of heat settings within a compact flame.
A heart of steel.
The Super Heavy gauge 304 grade stainless steel is the cladding of choice for all units in the Blue Seal Evolution Series Equipment. All ranges are constructed on a full galvanised steel chassis, while fully framed drop down doors are fitted with a heavy-duty hinge system for a lifetime of operation.