Classeq D400 DUO Undercounter Dishwasher 13A
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Formally the Classeq DUO400
High Volume Undercounter Dishwasher
Drain Pump Model
A neat and powerful compact front-loading commercial dishwasher the Classeq D400 Duo provides exceptional cleaning performance in a minuscule package.
Featuring double skinned doors for even better heat retention this unit includes three distinct washing cycles for unrivaled cleaning performance.
Standard 3 min heavy 5 min and intensive 8 min cycles are available for maximum outputs without compromising on washing quality.
The 400 x 400mm basket is capable of holding up to 9 plates per rack for increased cleaning output and when combining with an incredibly quick cleaning cycle you can breeze through dirty plates bowls and more.
An intuitive LCD display makes operation easy with information on all aspects of the cleaning cycle water temperature and more. Colour-coded push buttons give easy feedback when programming for quick control without needing confusing instructions.
Coming fitting with a drain pump as standard this incredibly well designed commercial dishwasher is the perfect undercounter addition to almost any service industry or food industry based business.
- 400 x 400mm Basket
- Double skinned sides and door allows for quieter operation and reduced heat loss
- Drain pump fitted as standard
- Rinse booster pump and in-built chemical dispensers
- Three wash programs - standard 3 min heavy 5 min and intensive 8 min for maximum output without compromising wash quality
- LCD display - displays rinse and wash tank temperatures
- Temperature interlock guarantees the rinse is at correct temperature
- Simple two-button control for maximised user experience
- WRAS compliant Type 'A' Air Gap
- Colour coded display - Amber Flashing - Machine Heating Blue - Machine In Cycle Green - Machine Ready
- Wash tank temperature 55C
- Rinse tank temperature 82C
- Minimum allowed supply water pressure 0.5 bar
- Required water flow rate 11 Litres / min
- Water supply connection 3/4' BSP
- Capacity 9 plates per rack
- Dimensions 470w x 517d x 760h
- Rating 13A