Valentine Twin Tank Twin Basket Free Standing Electric Filtration Fryer Evo 2525P
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Part of the innovative new Evolution range of Valentine fryers, the Evo 2525P fryer has been designed to save time and energy, as well as significantly reducing overall oil costs With two separate tanks and baskets, you can cook fish, chips, doughnuts and more separately to prevent cross-contamination, or just use a single tank during quieter hours to save energy To assist with the cleaning process, the fryer tank is pressed from a single piece of high quality stainless steel, meaning smooth edges and a round, easy-clean profile The addition of a high quality filtration system helps to extend the lifespan of the cooking oil
- Capacitynbsp;2 x 9-10Ltrs
- Dimensionsnbsp;900(H) x 500(W) x 600(D)mm
- Materialnbsp;Stainless Steel
- Power Typenbsp;Electric
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;EVO2525P
- Temperature Rangenbsp;30°C to 190°C
- Warrantynbsp;3 Years On-Site Parts Labour
- Colournbsp;Stainless Steel
- Industry leading 3 year on-site parts and labour warranty
- 20 year fryer tank warranty
- Pump filtration can save up to 40% of oil in usage
- Smaller cool zone means a 5 - 10% saving on oil
- Easy to clean
- Fully insulated pan means less heat loss and greater energy efficiency
- Solid fat melt cycle
- Made to exacting Swiss standards
- ECO switch stops the oil from overheating on initial heat up
- Working height between 850-900mm