Falcon Pro-Lite Chip Scuttle LD60
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Simple to use countertop electric chip scuttle with stainless steel finish. Base element and infra-red light in overhead gantry ensures chips stay crisp. Pressed pan with rounded corners for ease of cleaning. Combine with Pro-Lite range of base units for added flexibility.
- 0.75Kw low power usage
- Stainless steel finish
- Keeps chips hot and crisp
- Ready to use straight out of the box no 3 phase connection required
- Pressed stainless steel pan with rounded corner for ease of cleaning
- Single rotary control knob with 6 heat positions controls lower heat element. Rocker switch controls hated lamp in gantry. These can be controlled independantly to provide desired heat level allowing chips to be kept hot and crispy.
- BSEN60529 BSEN60335-1 BSEN60335-2-49 BSEN55014-1BSEN55014-2
- Dimensions 610(h) x 450(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 13A 1.25kW.
- Warranty 1 year parts and labour
- Weight 17.063 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
Falcon Catering Equipment - Next Day