Gram Medical BioCompact RR210 LG10 Solid door Medical Fridge Pharmacy Storage Bioline
The Gram BioCompact II 210 is a medical refrigerator RR (+2°C/+20°C)
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
The BioCompact II 210 is a refrigerator RR, Incorporating a finned tube evaporator and forced air distribution, the BioCompact II range is a general storage cabinet touting features such as segment leading performance, temperature alarms, no cold walls, flexible interior layout, automatic reevaporation of defrost water and internal/external ATEX compliance.
- Temperature range+2°C/+20°C
- Ambient temperature range Solid door 10°C/35°C; glass door 10°C/32°C
- Control unit Gram Control Unit with voltage free contact, alarms and offset function
- Alarms Acoustic and visual, High/Low temperature alarms and door alarm
- Access port1 pcs. Ø 24.5 mm
- Material interior ABS lining
- Material exterior White lacquered steel or stainless steel finish
- Dimensions (W x D x H)595 x 640 x 801/1001*
- Net weightUnpackaged net weight without optional fittings: 46 kg
- Gross volume 125 litres
- Net volume 104 litres
- Modules for shelves and drawers7 shelves, 4 drawers or 2 wire baskets
- Insulation50 mm polyurethane with HFC-free cyclopentane propellant
- K-ValueSolid door 0.3559 W/m²K; glass door 0.4938 W/m²K
- RefrigerantR600a or R134a
- CO2eR134a: 114
- Refrigeration capacity at -10°CR600a 154 watt; R134a 150 watt
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) (R600a)Solid door: 0.61 / Glass door: 0.98
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) (R134a)Solid door: 0.68 / Glass door: 1.22
- Heat emission (Watt) (R600a)Solid door: 96,513 / Glass door: 101,62**
- Heat emission (Watt) (R134a)Solid door: 110,84 / Glass door: 189,68**
- Connection230 V, 50 Hz
- Connection load (Watt) (R600a)Solid door: 99 / Glass door: 103
- Connection load (Watt) (R134a)Solid door: 106,4 / Glass door: 167
- Start current (R600a)Solid door: 7,6 A / Glass door: 7,6 A
- Start current (R134a)Solid door: 6,9 A / Glass door: 9,7 A
- Sound level36,5 dB(A)
- Air systemBioLine ventilated air distribution system
- Defrost systemAutomatic smart defrost with re-evaporation of defrost water
The most compact model in the BioLine range, the BioCompact II 210 is our under bench cabinet, ideally suited for general purpose biomaterial under stable conditions.