Gram Medical BioUltra Medical Freezer -86°C UL570 White 5 Shelves Pharmacy Frozen Storage
Gram freezer that operates safely at -86°C
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
The Gram BioUltra is our first ultra-low temperature Medical Freezer -86°C cabinet with a design built to meet extraordinarily high expectations for safe storage. The BioUltra has a powerful cascade cooling system on the bottom and features VIP (Vacuum Isolation Panel) technology and a secure closure system consisting of multi-layer gaskets placed in a labyrinth frame.
- Temperature range-86 ° C / -60 ° C
- Ambient temperature10 ° C / 30 ° C
- ControlGram control, potential-free contact, alarm and offset options
- AlarmsAcoustic and visual, high / low temperature alarm
- Transit port2 pieces Ø 24.5 mm
- Material InternalWhite lacquered or stainless steel, inside doors and bottom stainless steel or all stainless steel
- Material ExternalWhite lacquered or stainless steel
- External dimensions mm (W x D x H)856 x 979 x 1986/1996 (min./max.height) (width without handle and hinges 800 mm) *
- Net weightUnpackaged net weight without optional interior: 257 kg
- Gross content570 liters
- Modules for perforated stainless steel shelvesStandard equipped with 5 stainless steel perforated shelves, adjustable in height in steps of 12.5 mm
- Rack capacity 2 "/ 50 mm boxes384 boxes (with 4x4 racks) 38,400 samples (with 4x4 racks)
- Rack capacity 3 "/ 75 mm boxes192 boxes (with 3x4 racks) 19,200 samples (with 3x4 racks)
- Rack capacity 4 "/ 100 mm boxes192 boxes (with 2x4 racks) 19,200 samples (with 2x4 racks)
- Insulation70 mm (HFC free cyclopenthane) Vacuum insulated panels
- RefrigerantStage 1: R290 / Stage 2: R170
- Applied sensorsPT-10,000
- PostedHeight-adjustable wheelset
- Energy consumption (kWh / 24h) (R290 / R170)10.5
- Heat output (Watt) (R290 / R170)857.33 ****
- Connection230 V, 50 Hz, 16 Amp
- Power consumption (Watt) (R290 / R170)853
- Starting current (R290 / R170)25.7 A
- Noise level46.5 dB (A)
these cabinets are ideal for the long-term storage of temperature-sensitive material under consistent conditions, keeping the material usable and valuable. The cabinets come standard with 5 stainless steel perforated shelves, which you can place as you wish.