High Performance Disinfectant Virus Spray Sanitiser 750ml (6 Pack)
Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant 6 x 750ML - Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant is a high performance disinfectant with broad spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and viruses.
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
- Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant 750ML
- Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant is a high performance disinfectant with broad spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and enveloped & non-enveloped viruses.
- Aldehyde-free disinfectant for washable hard surfaces when used as directed.
- Suitable for use in hospitals, long term care facilities, institutions, restaurants, hotels, food processing plants and schools.
- Disinfectant based on dodecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC).
- Broad spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and viruses.
- High efficacy: Bactericidal (including MRSA) Yeasticidal (including Aspergillus niger) Virucidal (against enveloped & non-enveloped viruses including Influenza and Bovine Corona Virus (BCoV) (as a surrogate for other members of the Coronavirus family including MERS-CoV).
- Independently tested to European Standard Test Method EN 1276 (inc. MRSA), EN 14476 and EN 13697, see antimicrobial performance for more detials.
- Refill trigger spray bottles from 5 litre bottle to reduce plastic waste and achieve better economy in use.
- Can be used to through electrostatic spraying machines.
- 6 x 750ml