Winterhalter E17 BLUe Liquid Enzyme Digester Concentrate 1Ltr (6 Pack)
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Remove stubborn stains and minimise your environmental impact by using this Winterhalter E17 BLUe liquid enzyme digester Using an effective blend of bacteria and surfactants, this enzyme-based chemical will rapidly digest organic soiling deep within your fabrics and porous hard surfaces This makes it easy for your cleaning staff to tackle urine, food soiling and other tough stains on your surfaces, restoring them back to their former glory in no time at all
The enzyme-based formula also makes this chemical fully biodegradable This means it will break down without causing harm to the environment or its ecosystems, helping you make greener choices in your daily operation
Made from recycled plastic, each container is also fully recyclable after use This will help you divert rubbish away from landfill sites and into more Earth-friendly waste streams
- Capacitynbsp;1 Ltr
- Dimensionsnbsp;255(H) x 110(W) x 80(D) mm
- Weightnbsp;1 kg
- Suitable for removing stains from fabrics, concrete, tiles and other hard surfaces
- Highly effective against urine, food and other protein-based soiling's
- Uses bacteria and surfactants to digest organic soiling deep within fabrics and porous hard surfaces
- Leaves behind a refreshing fragrance
- Fully biodegradable to European standards
- Phosphate, chlorine and NTA free
- The packaging is part recycled and fully recyclable
- This chemical has not been tested on animals
- For cleaning fabrics and carpets dilute 1:1
- For cleaning heavy soiling on concrete and tiles dilute 1:1
- For general soiling dilute 20:1
- Please note: This is a natural product Its colour may vary and a small amount of sediment may be noticed