Falcon F900 Four Zone Induction Hob on Mobile Stand i9085
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Offering heavy duty commercial performance and reliability, the Falcon F900 i9085 Induction Boiling Table is perfect for everyday use in busy restaurants, canteens, takeaways and more With four high power 5kW heat zones which each deliver instant, precise heat, you can quickly boil, fry or simmer foods without fuss The incredibly strong 6mm toughened glass can withstand real punishment and can accommodate even large pots and pans effortlessly, whilst the built-in pan detection technology ensures your running costs are reduced Supplied on a sturdy mobile stand which also doubles as vital additional storage space
All Falcon F900 freestanding appliances benefit from advanced DLS (Dynamic Link System) technology, allowing the units to be seamlessly linked with other F900 products, leaving no gaps between stations - the perfect opportunity to create the ideal cook line for your kitchen
- Dimensionsnbsp;900(H) x 800(W) x 900(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking areanbsp;740 x 710mm
- Materialnbsp;Stainless Steel Glass
- Supplier Model Numbernbsp;i9085
- Warrantynbsp;2 Year Parts Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- In-built pan detection technology means very little wasted energy
- Energy efficiency of over 90%, minimising running costs
- Temperature instantly controllable - from a rolling boil to simmer in seconds
- 6mm toughened glass hob is strong enough to withstand the harshest of kitchen environments
- Low heat emissions contribute to a more comfortable kitchen environment
- No visual flames means reduced risk of burns to staff
- Pot handles remain cool, meaning reduced risk of burns
- Hob simply wipes clean, meaning no more scrubbing at end of service
- Durable 2mm thick laser cut hob
- Can be joined closely to other F900 models to offer all the advantages of a suite with the convenience of separate units
- Braked front castors
Falcon Catering Equipment - Next Day