Winterhalter Utensil Washer UF-L Energy
The Next Day Catering Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beaten on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Call us on: 0344 8754875 Email: [email protected]
Delivery is usually 'next day' when orders are placed before 3pm. If guaranteed 'next day' delivery is required the 'guaranteed before 6pm' option should be selected. Please note: this only applies to mainland UK and excludes weekend deliveries. Selecting our 'Premium Service' will allow your package to be delivered at weekends, or next day before 10am or noon. Please note, we use several different couriers to ensure deliveries are received by our customers by 18:30.
We have the most competitive leasing rates on catering equipment from the very best lenders in the country giving you piece of mind that you are in safe hands. Finance can be put in place within a few hours and the goods can be with you in a matter of days.
Cleverly integrated heat recovery systems allow this Winterhalter Utensil Washer to both run more economically and operate with less radiated heat, reducing long term running costs and any inconvenience caused to your staff. Featuring an elevated central cavity this utensil washer is equally applicable for the washing of larger kitchen items such as gastronorm pans, which will receive the same consistent level of cleaning thanks to the machine's clever reversing wash cycle - dispensing filtered wash water from above and below.
- Dimensions 2371(H) x 750(W) x 870(D)mm
- Output 40 racks/hr
- Supplier Model Number UF-L Energy
- Temperature Range to
- Voltage 415V
- Warranty 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 226kg
- Integrated steam heat recovery and exhaust steam extraction system for reduced running costs and cooler working environment
- Up to 40 wash cycles an hour on hot fill supply
- 830mm entry height for washing large utensils including full size GN baking sheets
- Rack Size of 608 x 672mm
- Easy to use colour coded controls - language neutral
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self cleaning programme
- Built in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
- Minimum requirement of 1.5 bar incoming water pressure